Tuesday, September 29, 2009

$20,000 Challenge Begins

I have been playing poker for several years now, and it has provided me with a nice supplemental income. It has always come second to either school or my job, but now I have a chance to play full-time.   I've mulled over this decision for weeks now and feel that I am prepared to try this.  For the next five months I will be playing poker fullt-time, my goal is to make $20,000.  While this is a lofty goal, I believe I can reach it.  I have all my expenses for the next 5 months put away, so I will not be hard pressed if I start on a downswing.

I play mostly sit-n-go's and MTT's at PokerStars; my screenname is Bogs7.  I will begin playing sit-n-go's and MTT's anywhere between $12-$60, with the occasional bigger buy-in MTT mixed in.

I will be updating my blog daily with results; thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment